WagerWeb Casino has been described as “average” and “one of the best Bitcoin Casinos.” When I visited WagerWeb Casino for this review, I realized that the number of games is less than I expected. For example, currently there are 84 slots, 25 table games, and 26 types of video poker. Considering other casinos that have casino games in the hundreds, joining WagerWeb Casino can be both good and bad; deepening upon the type of casino you are looking for. The site itself is okay, nothing fancy. The main page basically gives you the categories of this casino, with sportsbook as its primary offering. But we are interested in the casino, therefore, if you click on the Promotions Page, and Casino Page you will find what you are looking for.
PromotionsUpon joining WagerWeb casino, in addition to the welcome bonus the rest of the promotions are quite good. There are the following:
- High Roller Bonus: 20% Cash, 30% Free Play Bonus, and 10xs Rollover
- Elite Bonus: 10% Cash, 15% Free Play Bonus, and 8xs Rollover
- Casino CashBack: Get 5% back on your net losses every Monday. No rollover required.
- Bitcoin Payouts: Bitcoin payouts can be requested 7 days a week. The Terms and conditions are that Customers must deposit exclusively via Bitcoins; there is a max amount of $10,000 in payouts per week; Saturday and Sunday there is a max payout amount of $1.000’ and there is a max payout amount of $3,000 per day from Monday to Friday.
- Tenth Time’s a Charm: Your 10th deposit is free. Make 9 deposits in a row without making a payout and you’ll get the 10th one for FREE. Your deposit amount will be the average of the last 9 deposits. Terms and Conditions Apply.