Mile High Slots
Okay, well, you’d have to be great at stacking cents to create a pile a mile high. But we all hope for lots of coins to be won whenever we play an online slot, and in Mile High the theme takes you that high into the skies on an airplane heading off to a gorgeous destination. The theme looks great on the reels and there is a suggestion of blue skies and white clouds behind, but you’ll be focusing on the symbols you get and whether they bring home any prizes for you.
Format of reels and paylinesIf you like playing 25-line games, this is the one for you. You also have five reels in play, making things very interesting indeed.
Coin values available to use in Mile High slotsIf you tend to play penny slots, this one will suit your requirements. Just one cent per line is the minimum required for the game, while you can increase your bet to $5 a line if you wish.
Special symbols used in this online slot gameThere are two wilds in the game, which is quite unusual. You get a man on the second reel and he replaces everything apart from the kiss symbol and the airplane (this latter one is the scatter). Meanwhile, a hostess appears on the fourth reel as the second substitute. She will also replace other symbols but cannot stand in for the two symbols mentioned above.
Are there any bonus features in Mile High?The airplane can trigger the Select a Play feature. This happens when you get three or more planes. You can choose from 12, 8 or 5 free games. They have the following attributes:
- 12 games – man OR hostess doubles prizes. Both in a win equals x4 multiplier
- 8 games – man OR hostess triples prizes. Both in a win equals x9 multiplier
- 5 free games – man OR hostess quadruples prizes. Both in a win equals a 16x multiplier
Download and play Mile High slots today!What more can we say? Play Mile High today !
Mile High Slots News
- Free Online Slot Machine Games With Free Spins February 2, 2020
- Liberty Slots No Deposit Bonus Codes January 30, 2020
- Player At Lincoln Casino Wins Giant $96K On One Spin June 26, 2018