Why are the casinos so greedy?
Casinos are not greedy. Most of their table games have a house edge of between 1% and 10%. That's a fairly small cut. Land-based casinos don't exactly charge outrageously for hotel rooms, food, drinks (often free when playing), or shows. Sometimes even their slots and video poker has a house edge of less than 5%. Then land based casinos offer comps, and special room rates and deals to players. Every hotel I've stayed at in Las Vegas sends me special offers all the time to get me to go back. When it comes down to it, most non-gambling companies are greedy on some level, not just those in the gaming industry. But your question implies that casinos are especially greedy, more so than other businesses. I don't really accept that. But if you want a point of comparison consider Haliburton or Exxon Mobile.
- Xbet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes December 2, 2020
- 2020 Christmas Casino Promotions November 30, 2020
- BondiBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 24, 2020
- BetUS Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 19, 2020
- Thanksgiving Slots and Bonuses November 16, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Scratchcard Games November 5, 2020
- Cashable Bonuses November 4, 2020