PaySafeCard is primarily used to deposit funds into online casino accounts by players from the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and The Netherlands, The PaySafeCard is a prepaid card that can be purchased in increments of €25, €50 and €100 at retail stores in any of the countries listed above.
What Online Casinos Accept the PaySafeCard?Currently, many casinos accept the PaySafeCard. To fund your account, simply register and click on the PaySafeCard method of payment. There is one caveat, however, you cannot withdraw funds to your PaySafeCard if you use it as the only deposit option, but will receive a check from the casino instead.
100% up to £350 on First 2 Deposits, 100% up to £100 + 50 Free Spins
- BondiBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 24, 2020
- BetUS Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 19, 2020
- Thanksgiving Slots and Bonuses November 16, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Scratchcard Games November 5, 2020
- Cashable Bonuses November 4, 2020
- Mandarin Palace Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 4, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes November 2, 2020