Sevens and Bars SlotsThe Sevens and Bars slots, offers a 3-reels and 1 payline game that has proved to be very popular with slot players. Its simplicity is appealing to beginners and experts alike, and offers a excellent jackpot of 2,500 coins.It's available as a downloaded version ( download Sevens and Bars Slots ) or can be played online. It also has multipliers that add to the interest of the game.
Another American Classic that is sure to appeal to everyoneAnother classic game that appeals to beginners as it is so easy to operate and user-friendly. The sounds on this game are really cool with a heavy baseline, and then followed by a jazz style rhythm, very interesting and pleasing to the ear.
Red White and blue symbols are proud colors to the American peopleIf you are patriotic to the America, the Red White and blue colors will appeal to your honor to your country. The symbols of this classic game are the single bar, double and triple bars. A beautiful Blue seven, White Seven and Red Seven complete the color combination, added to this are the Diamond and Sevens and Bars symbol.
Your winning combinations get you the jackpotWith your coin sizes from 1c to $5, you winnings will depend on the amount of coins you bet, that because there is only one payline. Therefore, the minimum bet is 3c, and the maximum bed reaches $15. The highest jackpot is 2,500 coins, the second jackpot is 1,500 coins, and the third jackpot is 750 coins. 1. 2,500 coins translates to $12,000 2. 1,500 coins translates to $7,500 3. and, 750 coins translates to $3,750 Added to this you can triple your winnings if you get sevens in one color of the combination of red, white, blue, in any order. Plus, a 5x multiplier for sevens in red, white and blue in this order is an extra bonus feature. A breakdown of payouts gives you an even chance to be a winner:
- A diamond pays out one, two or three coins
- Two diamonds pays out five, ten or fifteen coins
- Three bars pays out five, ten or fifteen coins
- Three sevens pays out ten, twenty or thirty coins
- Three single bars pays out twenty, forty or sixty coins
- Three double bars pays out thirty, sixty, or ninety coins
- Three triple bars pays out forty, eighty or one hundred and twenty coins
- Three blue sevens pays out sixty, one hundred and twenty and one hundred and eighty coins.