Who is John Doe?
John Doe is the name given to unidentified male bodies found in America. Here, the name is given to a slot that uses an impressive hard-boiled detective theme to draw you in. It comes from Stake Logic – not one of the more familiar software providers, but John Doe could change that. There are wild newspaper symbols, the ability to nudge the wilds and a police badge scatter involved here. The game also features four rows of symbols across five reels instead of three, so there is more to look for. The scatter has the power to win up to 20,000 coins for five of them on your screen, and there are various character and crime scene symbols too. All in all, the John Doe slot delivers on its great premise.
New Slots News
- Two New Slots Games at Royal Vegas Casino November 9, 2020
- Play Banana Jones Slots October 12, 2020
- Launch Of New Game Eternal Love In February At New Grande Vegas Casino August 11, 2020
- Superb New Slots Hit Spartan Slots Casino August 11, 2020
- New Robin Hood-Themed Slot Game August 11, 2020
- New WGT Newest Game Gets The Pirates Out On Caribbean Gold Slots August 11, 2020
- Terminator 2 Coming Soon to Tropezia Palace August 11, 2020
- Cash Bandits 3 Slots June 18, 2020
- Two New TopGame Slots! April 1, 2020
- Fortune Cookie Vs Fortune Girl November 13, 2019