Golden Casino Blackjack
Golden casino offers six deck Blackjack. If you are not familiar with Blackjack, proceed straight to theBlackjack Rules
. Return to this page after you have learned the rules. To play the game:
- Click on chips to increase your bet. Every click on a chip increases your bet. Every right click on a chip on the table removes it from your bet.
- Click the Deal button.
- If the dealer has an ace as his up card, you are offered insurance. If you want to take Insurance, click on the Insurance button.
- Use the Hit, Stand, Double, Split and buttons as required.
- Please note that using Insurance, Double and Split require an additional wager, as described in the rules. You are not able to use these buttons, if you do not have sufficient balance.
- If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place a bet as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
You can also play Blackjack in Multihand mode. Select "Multihand" in the casino lobby, when entering Blackjack. You can play with up to three hands simultaneously. To place a bet, select a chip by clicking on it, then select bet area and click on it. Every click on the bet area increases your bet. To play with two hands, place bets in two bet areas, to play with three hands, place bets in three bet areas. Of course, you can play with a single hand only, by placing a bet in one bet area only.
Multiplayer and Private Group Modes:
In Multiplayer and Private Group Modes you can play at the same table with other people. To join a Private Group, you need to know the name of the group. Keep in mind that:
- After a period of inactivity the player will see a 15 second countdown. If there is still no action from the player during the countdown, the player automatically makes a stand or skip turn.
- If a player loses Internet connection during gameplay, the player is removed from the table and other players continue playing uninterrupted.
|Deal out the cards.
|Protect your bet for the case when the dealer may have blackjack (see Rules for more info).
|Double the wager and gives you a third card.
|Request one more card.
|Draw no more cards and start the dealer's turn.
|Start a new game round.
|Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
|Skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
|Split one hand into two separate hands.
|To chat with other players, click this button, type your message and then click this button again (or press enter).
|See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
|Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
|Open the Options dialog box - see the Options section of this help file.
|This button appears only in Real Money mode. Click it to go to the Cashier. The Cashier enables you to deposit or withdraw money, view your transaction history, etc.
|Play For Real Money
|This button appears only in Fun Mode. Clicking this will take you to the Real Money mode account creation page. If you already have a Real Money mode account, it will take you to the Real Money mode Login screen.
|Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can't exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key
|To do this
|Tab between the buttons on the screen.
|Click the button that is currently highlighted.
|Start a new game round (same as the New Game button).
|Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
|Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more are considered to be large wins. Games involving large wins are verified by a live operator. Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.