Flash Neteller Blackjack
About the Game of Flash Neteller Blackjack
Flash Neteller Blackjack (also called 21) probably is the most popular casino game in the world. Flash Neteller Blackjack, then called vingt-et-un appeared in French casinos around 1700, but that old variation of Flash Neteller Blackjack did not offer the 3:2 bonus for a two-card 21 and some other rules. What makes Flash Neteller Blackjack so popular is that, unlike many other casino games, Flash Neteller Blackjack depends a great deal on players decisions and the winning can be a question of skills and experience. Besides, there is a number of card counting methods that allow Flash Neteller Blackjack players to act according to the composition of the remaining deck and to increase his winning possibilities. These strategies require special skills, a lot of patience and attention, but even without using them, the game of Flash Neteller Blackjack allows a player to affect the result and makes him feel in control of the situation, which makes the game more interesting than, for example, roulette, where players have nothing else to do, but to watch the wheel determining their destiny.
Flash Neteller Blackjack Rules
The goal of each round of Flash Neteller Blackjack is to earn a higher number of points, not exceeding 21. Each card has its value in points. The face value of cards from 2 to 10 corresponds to the point value of these cards. Jacks, Queens and Kings worth 10 points and Aces can worth 1 or 11 points, depending on your wish.
If the game is dealt from one or two hand held decks, it is called Pitch game and the players cards are dealt face-down, so only the players know what their cards are. If it is dealt from a shoe with 4 or more decks, the cards are dealt face-up and exposed to everyone at the table. Before players receive their cards, the dealer deals two cards for himself and exposes one of them. The second card, called Hole Card, is not revealed until all players make their turns.
During their turn players can perform one ore a number of the following actions: Hit: take another card from the deck.
- Stand: take no more cards and finish his turn.
- Double Down: double the wager, take one more card and finish his turn.
- Split: divide the hand in two, placing an additional wager. Split can only be performed if the player has two identical cards in his hand.
- Surrender: exit the round, sacrificing a half of the wager.
If the total number of points exceeds 21, it is called a bust. If both the player and the dealer bust, the dealer always wins. If two initial cards worth 21 points exactly (it can happen if one of the cards is an Ace and the second one is worth 10 points) it is called a Flash Neteller Blackjack or a Natural. A player who has a Flash Neteller Blackjack wins automatically. At most casinos Flash Neteller Blackjacks are paid 3:2.
After all players make their turns, the dealer plays his. House rules say that the dealer must hit while he has less than 17 points. Some tables have a Hit Soft 17 rule, which means that the dealer hits when he has 17 points composed of an ace and a 6.
If the dealers exposed card is an Ace, players can make an insurance bet, worth half of the original bet, which is put aside and is paid 2:1 if the dealer has a Flash Neteller Blackjack .
Each casino has its own house rules, that can exclude or modify some of the classic rules listed above. Therefore it is highly advisable to find out what are the rules for a certain Flash Neteller Blackjack table before starting to play.
- BondiBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 24, 2020
- BetUS Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 19, 2020
- Thanksgiving Slots and Bonuses November 16, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 11, 2020
- Scratchcard Games November 5, 2020
- Cashable Bonuses November 4, 2020
- Mandarin Palace Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 4, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes November 2, 2020